Pisa X Autogen and landclass problem

Cpt. Oveur

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Thank you Mathijs .

Ok we waiting a long time and spend a lot of Money and then nothing realy cool......... -_-:angry:

Hope there comes news and infos from the developer ...

best regards

On ‎21‎.‎03‎.‎2017 at 19:18, Christian85 sagte:

Thank you Mathijs .

Ok we waiting a long time and spend a lot of Money and then nothing realy cool......... -_-:angry:

best regards

since you can wait a long time!

regards

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎21‎.‎03‎.‎2017 at 19:18, Christian85 sagte:

Thank you Mathijs .

best regards

On ‎23‎.‎03‎.‎2017 at 17:18, pezi sagte:

since you can wait a long time!

regards

so what I've promised:

we have to wait months for an adequate update!

regards

Hi guys,

Sorry for not getting back to you all sooner. I've had a lot happening in my personal life the last months, basically rendering me useless in terms of any focus or efficiency. - Just being honest here really. 

I am however now 100% back to work, and I've gathered a pretty big list of issues to fix on Pisa X. Some of the issues are on other devs/contributers part - and some are of course on me / KDM 

->>>> To give a quick response on the first priorities; Autogen / FTX Global compatibilty / 'Sode Jetway - CFG Tool contradictions (which is done by another dev)' There are also other issues as i'm aware and they will also be taken care off. 

Please be patient and know that all this is all huge weights on my shoulders, and the problems will be taken care off. 

Happy easter regardless, and happy flying!

I will not have an easter break however, might model an easter egg in 3DS Max though ;) 

Best,

Joakim

• Deputy Sheriffs
vor 2 Stunden , Joakim Tychesen | KDM sagte:

Hi guys,

Sorry for not getting back to you all sooner. I've had a lot happening in my personal life the last months, basically rendering me useless in terms of any focus or efficiency. - Just being honest here really. 

I am however now 100% back to work, and I've gathered a pretty big list of issues to fix on Pisa X. Some of the issues are on other devs/contributers part - and some are of course on me / KDM 

->>>> To give a quick response on the first priorities; Autogen / FTX Global compatibilty / 'Sode Jetway - CFG Tool contradictions (which is done by another dev)' There are also other issues as i'm aware and they will also be taken care off. 

Please be patient and know that all this is all huge weights on my shoulders, and the problems will be taken care off. 

Happy easter regardless, and happy flying!

I will not have an easter break however, might model an easter egg in 3DS Max though ;) 

Best,

Joakim

Thanks for feedback.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

until today 4 month are gone since Cpt. Oveur  opened this thread and we still wait for an general update.

Aerosoft! .....What a kind of business practice!

regards

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys,

All I can say is that I'm terribly sorry for the delay. As you may or may not know i've used to work pretty much 24/7 on FS dev - fixes included. No personal life, only computer life. 

These past months however has been rough for me, without going into too much detail - regardless, rendering me not able to perform well on FS dev. KDM Entertainment is a 1 man company, with exceptions of hiring people to join in on projects.

With that being said; within the next month, I'm able to work on fixing the issues of Pisa mentioned on my end, as well as Aerosoft on their end. And we will release a patch. 

Hope everyone has a great summer! And you'll be sure to hear about it when there's news on this topic : )

Best,

Joakim

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived