Pisa X Autogen and landclass problem

Cpt. Oveur

Still nothing, well, he might be working and if thats the cause, he wont be working on scenery during week, only in the weekends i think, correct me if i am wrong..

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎03‎.‎09‎.‎2017 at 01:58, geir_haukland sagte:

Still nothing, well, he might be working and if thats the cause, he wont be working on scenery during week, only in the weekends i think, correct me if i am wrong..

I think he must have bigger problems

On ‎14‎.‎08‎.‎2017 at 10:13, Mathijs Kok sagte:

We have given him a deadline otherwise we'll remove the product from sale.

funny...it's still on sale!

On 10/11/2017 at 5:48 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

There has been a discussion today. I am waiting for the results.

Hello Mathijs,

Is this is the same old issue we had in FSX days too were the sim autogen files get messed up by the last scenery installed and only the last last scenery installed has the right autogen..

I remember Earth Simulations put out this fix but I am not sure we can use it with P3D V4. http://www.arm-computers.co.uk/EarthSims_Help/Q_1_/Q_2_/Q_3_/q_3_.html

MK Studios has messed up but it is fixable.

In the old FSX days I remember Orbx reached out to a lot of developers and together they had sorted a common autogen file so all the sceneries worked, well apart from France VFR who did not join in for some reason.(I have never bought any France VFR products after that, MK could face the same back lash but I met Mateuz at cosford this month and he seemed very genuine, I think he has got himself out of his depth a bit)

looking forward to a good out come for all involved I hope after your discussion.

Seb

vor 7 Stunden , Mathijs Kok sagte:

For now we have removed Pisa from the shop.

that was a good decision. So some people is spared a disappointment. Thank you!

Regards
Peter

Archived