Aerosoft A320 FPS Issue

Hello there, I know there have been multiple solution to fix the framerate issue for the A320 but I tried some of them like reconfiguring the .cfg file and I'm still getting about 6 - 10 FPS whenever I choose the A320 from Aerosoft. When I choose other default airplanes, I have no problem running FSX even with all the scenery and traffic sliders set at about 75% I can easily get 30fps.

Here is my specification

Intel Core i5-4460 @3.20GHz

8GB Corsair RAM

64Bit Windows 7 Ultimate

Nvidia GeForce GTX960 2GB 

Corsair PSU 650W

I believe my gaming rig is pretty decent to run FSX. So if someone could kindly help me out and guide me through the process of fixing my FPS, I would be really grateful as I am preparing myself to take on the A320 Type Rating. Thank you very much!

Hey,

the AS A320 is WAY more complex then a Default Aircraft. Thats why u have just 10fps instead of 30.

I recomment you to put the Scenery Sliders down.

Try this:

Terrain and Water Section:

Level of Detail Radius to Medium

Water Effects to Medium

Scenery objects Section:

Scenery Complexity to Normal

Autogen Density to Sparse

And at Global Options:

Deselect Lens Flare and Light Bloom

PS: Theres no Simulation for PC out there to prepare for a Type Rating ;)

Don't know how old u re but if u re going to scool study hard!!

Do everything you can do to make your Dream come true ;)

best Regards

Julien

@julien_Blue

Appreciated your advice!

But ummm... I kinda feel offended by what you said there, not sure if you were being cocky...

Sim does help you for the memory items on the checklists, refreshing your instrument knowledge, etc. Not sure if you were being cocky. But I started studying the CBT for A320 CFM a few days ago, several sections on the CBT topics (Like the EIS, EFIS, ECAM, ABNORMAL ECAM OPERATION, FWC, SDAC, DMC) was really easy to understand, thanks to the A320 payware aerosoft made.

I also use FSX to keep my flying skill in shape.

I'll share a little story here, I haven't flown in the real world for more than a year since I graduated (up until now), believe it or not I used the default 172SP to prepare myself for the simulator test for each candidates that were given by the airline that I am currently working for. Hell, without it I might've failed on how to properly brief the approach plate. 

So.... Would give you another advice though, stop looking down on people just because I only have one post. I expected a nicer reply from the users in the aerosoft forum.

Cheers,

P/S: Check out your inbox

• Deputy Sheriffs
21 hours ago, julien_Blue said:

PS: Theres no Simulation for PC out there to prepare for a Type Rating ;)

There is, just not for P3D yet at this moment. ;) 

vor 33 Minuten, Andreas Efrain sagte:

@julien_Blue

But ummm... I kinda feel offended by what you said there, not sure if you were being cocky...

Sim does help you for the memory items on the checklists, refreshing your instrument knowledge, etc. Not sure if you were being cocky. But I started studying the CBT for A320 CFM a few days ago, several sections on the CBT topics (Like the EIS, EFIS, ECAM, ABNORMAL ECAM OPERATION, FWC, SDAC, DMC) was really easy to understand, thanks to the A320 payware aerosoft made.

So.... Would give you another advice though, stop looking down on people just because I only have one post. I expected a nicer reply from the users in the aerosoft forum.

I didn't want to offend you :(

If you misconcepted my post I'm really sorry for that.

I'm just 16 years old and my english skills are not the best.

I wish you all the best for your Pilot career ! :)

I'll do everything I can to become an Airlinepilot like you one day :)

vor 17 Minuten, The Dude sagte:

There is, just not for P3D yet at this moment. ;) 

Jup, that's what I meant :D

best Regards and happy Landings

Julien

Archived