PFPX issue with exporting routes! [HELP]

Hi members, I'm trying the hole day to configure my PFPX with Airbus X but no result... I'm really sad that I won't work...

When I put the route into the FMC "FROM/TO" then it says "NONE".

My P3D is in my "D" drive ...  

I have some screenshots included here in my post, please help me if you can, I did not yet proceed a proper flight since the new year. 

I'd be grateful, thanks in advance! 

• Deputy Sheriffs

The configuration of your documents folder is wrong, as also the folder for the "Airbus Extended".

This is how it should look like:

Please login to display this image.

Hey Tom A320,

Thanks for your response.

But still no results...

http://imgur.com/a/JReN3

1 hour ago, Tom A320 said:

The configuration of your documents folder is wrong, as also the folder for the "Airbus Extended".

This is how it should look like:

Hey Tom A320,

Thanks for your response.

But still no results...

http://imgur.com/a/JReN3

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please open the following folder in your Windows Explorer and show a screenshot of the files in it:

• C:\Users\YOU\Documents\Aerosoft\Airbus\Flightplans

27 minutes ago, Tom A320 said:

Please open the following folder in your Windows Explorer and show a screenshot of the files in it:

• C:\Users\YOU\Documents\Aerosoft\Airbus\Flightplans

Are you still here? 

Plz, can anyone help me I want to fly with my P3D but this thing is in the way of not working properly...

Sorry that I'm posting to much but I just want it to work, it has worked in the past with my Windows 7 Professional and I switched over to Windows 10 Professional ...

HI Miquel,

can you show me a screenshot of your P3D Aerosoft folder and the Airbus Folder, as well as the User/documents and User/documents/aerosoft.

I will try to reproduce something...

Greetings

5 hours ago, vallewipp said:

HI Miquel,

can you show me a screenshot of your P3D Aerosoft folder and the Airbus Folder, as well as the User/documents and User/documents/aerosoft.

I will try to reproduce something...

Greetings

Here you have all my screenshots

http://imgur.com/a/S05h6

• Deputy Sheriffs
2 minutes ago, MIQUEL_ said:

Apparently no one can help me?...

Half an hour ago you provided information you have been asked for last night. Now you sort of complain that you are not getting an answer?

If this community forum "is not fast enough" for you I would suggest to contact Aerosoft support directly via EMail to support@aerosoft.com.

On a side note: you should also post your screenshots directly into this topic (drag&drop them in the light gray area right below the field you write your comments into) instead of using an external service. Makes it much more easy to view them. Furthermore, a screenshot is not a photo made by a mobile phone but for example made with the ctrl-print key on your computer. A very convenient tool for screenshots is the "Snipping Tool" which is part of every Windows versin (>= Windows 8).

12 minutes ago, Tom A320 said:

Half an hour ago you provided information you have been asked for last night. Now you sort of complain that you are not getting an answer?

If this community forum "is not fast enough" for you I would suggest to contact Aerosoft support directly via EMail to support@aerosoft.com.

On a side note: you should also post your screenshots directly into this topic (drag&drop them in the light gray area right below the field you write your comments into) instead of using an external service. Makes it much more easy to view them. Furthermore, a screenshot is not a photo made by a mobile phone but for example made with the ctrl-print key on your computer. A very convenient tool for screenshots is the "Snipping Tool" which is part of every Windows versin (>= Windows 8).

Right, the forum is great sorry that I'm posting that much I used now the Snipping Tool on my Windows 10. 

Here are the pictures: 

• Deputy Sheriffs

The configuration looks ok so far. You are still getting the plan not displayed as company route in the MCDU?

If so, please post EBBRLPFR01.flp file (as shown in your latest screenshot) here.

2 hours ago, Tom A320 said:

The configuration looks ok so far. You are still getting the plan not displayed as company route in the MCDU?

If so, please post EBBRLPFR01.flp file (as shown in your latest screenshot) here.

Hi Tom, thanks for your reply, I allready send my email to Aerosoft itself yesterday and no it is not displayed in my gps screen when I enter the CO ROUTE ... 

34 minutes ago, Tom A320 said:

Ok, then lets not work at two different locations on this topic and let support handle it. 

Okey, I'm sorry but I assume that you are a bit irritated with me because I do things in sort of a rush...

But you must understand me I'm trying to configurating my sim to my desires even befor Christmass ... since then I did not get a proper flight here I switched to Windows 10 Pro from Windows 7 Pro, to be up-to-date, but I have uninstalled and installed P3D a several times again on my PC because I was getting errors... now my P3D on my new OS is working but my PFPX is just doing not what it has suppose to do, it is installed correctly, I'm asking in this topic in a friendly way to help me out, can you not help me in the mean time?

I don't understand why you gave me a -1 on my reputation... 

• Deputy Sheriffs

In my opinion it doesn't make sense to keep the Aerosoft support people busy with this and parallel the forum (i.e. me). That's why I suggested that you continue with the support.

The suggestion to involve the support in the first place was because you tried to push this topic already half an hour after you provided information you had been asked for. I didn't gave you that negative reputation on that post, but actually agree with it. 

About your problem: as I said, your configuration looks ok to me and I asked you to post the .flp file here if your problem still persists. The screenshots you posted only show, that you still have the problem, but are not suitable to locate the it. 

So please post the .flp file(s) for the flight from  EBBR to LPFR. Maybe they have any kind of problem...

On 19-1-2017 at 5:36 PM, Tom A320 said:

In my opinion it doesn't make sense to keep the Aerosoft support people busy with this and parallel the forum (i.e. me). That's why I suggested that you continue with the support.

The suggestion to involve the support in the first place was because you tried to push this topic already half an hour after you provided information you had been asked for. I didn't gave you that negative reputation on that post, but actually agree with it. 

About your problem: as I said, your configuration looks ok to me and I asked you to post the .flp file here if your problem still persists. The screenshots you posted only show, that you still have the problem, but are not suitable to locate the it. 

So please post the .flp file(s) for the flight from  EBBR to LPFR. Maybe they have any kind of problem...

Hey Tom, 

I uploaded a screenshot from the flightplan file, it's another route because I tried again today, but that is the same its any route that won't load in. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

PFPX writes all flight plans into the correct folder and the plans them self also look ok. 

So the next step is to assume that the bus has trouble reading them from there.

Do you start your P3D as administrator?

24 minutes ago, Tom A320 said:

PFPX writes all flight plans into the correct folder and the plans them self also look ok. 

So the next step is to assume that the bus has trouble reading them from there.

Do you start your P3D as administrator?

Yes, I always start my P3D as Administrator, now I have uninstalled Airbus X A318/19 and uninstalled PFPX and I installed them again, now I'm going to try again, but I'm afraid it'll be the same problem. 

18 minutes ago, MIQUEL_ said:

Yes, I always start my P3D as Administrator, now I have uninstalled Airbus X A318/19 and uninstalled PFPX and I installed them again, now I'm going to try again, but I'm afraid it'll be the same problem. 

Yep, still the same sh.t

Archived