A320 DX10 Steve Fix Problem

riky93it

Hi all,

I have a very weird and annoying problem with Aerosoft Airbus A320 and DX10 Steve Fix...Only with this model of aircraft if I enable DX10, through DX10 Steve Fix, the buttons in the cockpit of A320 turn into "black/blue squares"...The really WEIRD and ANNOYING fact is that this happens only with A320, with A318/319/321 and DX10 Steve Fix enabled the "black squares" don't appear, and the cockpit looks perfect! I don't understand what could be the problem...of course if I disable DX10 Steve Fix and roll back to DX9 the issue with A320 dissapears, and the cockpit is just fine...I don't get how this happens only with the A320 and not A318/319/321...
Does anyone ever had a problem as mine? Many thx all for the answers!

:banghead1_s: 

I have the exact same issue! All variants except the A320 are fine, regardless of what livery I'm using or whether the livery was made in 2013 or 2017. Very interested in hearing about a fix -- seems to be a new problem, the A320 worked flawlessly with DX10 fixer before.

• Deputy Sheriffs

I'M using Steve'S DX10 Fix now for quite a while and simply do not see any issue with the A320. So please show me a screesnhot of what you are seeing.

And to make sure, you are on ver. 1.31?

On 22.1.2017 at 4:52 AM, KevinJace said:

the A320 worked flawlessly with DX10 fixer before.

So what did you change?

12 hours ago, mopperle said:

I'M using Steve'S DX10 Fix now for quite a while and simply do not see any issue with the A320. So please show me a screesnhot of what you are seeing.

And to make sure, you are on ver. 1.31?

So what did you change?

Here you go. Yes, I recently re-downloaded the A320/A321 and installed v1.31 many times in the hopes of the problem fixing itself.

As for changes - absolutely none. I have no idea why the A320 has suddenly stopped 'working'. The A318, A319, and A321 all work flawlessly. The A320 is plagued with all of these blue boxes. I found posts from other users having the issue, but no one had a real fix to it.

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs
21 hours ago, KevinJace said:

As for changes - absolutely none.

Sorry, but something must have been changed. A software does work one day and not the another day.

Anyway I strongly suggest to uninstall the Airbus completely and remove ALL remaining folders and make a fresh install. Best is to follow this recommendation:

9 hours ago, mopperle said:

Sorry, but something must have been changed. A software does work one day and not the another day.

Anyway I strongly suggest to uninstall the Airbus completely and remove ALL remaining folders and make a fresh install. Best is to follow this recommendation:

I have purchased and installed new addons (scenery) since then, yes. But that doesn't explain why the A320 ONLY would be affected. Regardless, I did a fresh install of FSX yesterday so I'll test it out tomorrow (10pm here in NY right now) and I'll get back to you.

On 1/25/2017 at 0:26 PM, mopperle said:

Despite an FSX reinstall, and following the steps for "Installing 1.31", the issue remains. A320 has the blue boxes, A321 is fine. Any other tips, please?

Archived