Multiplayer flying ?

JR1Wingnut

The last time I did any Multiplayer flying was back when msn game zone hosted cfs 1, 2, and 3.

So where to start? I see in FSX Multiplayer .......Gamespy.........is that the place to start?

thanks in advance for your response..............Wingnut.

There is something new that some of the mil based virtual airlines are checking out as it allows everyone in the MP environment regardless of platform. Of course VATSIM and others (PilotEdge) are still around, but not the best for military style flying (lag in formation), great for civie/ATC stuff. I've flown on both and a dedicated server is the way to go for tactical style flying with almost no lag.

http://pmem.uk/joinfs/

Thanks for your reply Victory103. ya know I've been flying my sim for a lot of years but just hear at home. as I said the last time I did any online flying was back in the CFS days on MS game zone. I have looked at vatsim and msflights and I think at this point I'm leaning to msflights..... for the link you posted do you need fsinn or vpilot ? I mean I have no clue.

well Da. that is a software client right?

Archived