Overpaint the windows

That's a good question! Especially because I was wondering about it too... Tried to overpaint, deleted the inside cabin of the A320 and searched for any window texture but found none! Would be great if someone could answer this one! Maybe one of the painters or developers?

greetings

Lotus3xiG3

vor 18 Stunden , swaor sagte:

Maybe in the Backup folders / Fallback?

Thank you for answering, but i didn`t found anything in the fallback folders, where i think it can solve my problem (i deleted only the last window in the AIRBUS_EX320_TAILSEC_B but no change...it´s stil there the window) ....

I found it but it is in the Fallback-Folder. Which means, if you change it there it will be changed at all the liveries you installed.

You can find the Folder here: Sim\SimObjects\Airplanes\A320_A321 Base\Texture_Fallback_A320

Write "Glass" in the search bar and you should find 3 files. One for the night lightning, one for the day lightning and one with a

bit of dirt on it.

Hope, I could help ;)

You can of course simply copy the file into the liveries folder.

The fallback folder is only used when the respective file is missing in the liveries folder. Otherwise the folder from the livery has priority.

vor 1 minute, Emanuel Hagen sagte:

You can of course simply copy the file into the liveries folder.

The fallback folder is only used when the respective file is missing in the liveries folder. Otherwise the folder from the livery has priority.

Oh ok then, good to know ;)

You don't mention which Airbus you are painting but for the A320 / 321 there is nothing you can do to " overpaint " the windows as they are controlled by the model itself . You can however add windows by painting them ( have done this several times myself including the bump maps ) but removing them  is not possible .

With the A318 / 319 there are models included where the windows layout is different .

vor 9 Minuten, John Glanville sagte:

You don't mention which Airbus you are painting but for the A320 / 321 there is nothing you can do to " overpaint " the windows as they are controlled by the model itself . You can however add windows by painting them ( have done this several times myself including the bump maps ) but removing them  is not possible .

With the A318 / 319 there are models included where the windows layout is different .

Okay... thank you for the information.

Archived