• Deputy Sheriffs

Why do you think they tease you? The problem will be solved with the next release (it is most likely already fixed in the code), you have been notified about that, and therefore the ticket can be closed. This is standard support behaviour all over the world and has nothing to do with teasing.

You just have to wait for the next release/update.

For everything else I refer back to my post #68.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of the devs come in here and correct me if I'm wrong but I think when the issue with the alternate airport ending up in the wrong place was first reported back in the beginning of March that issue could have been addressed with a hotfix spending no more than a day tops and most people in here would have been perfectly happy waiting for what else is to come in next version.

Wouldn't that have been neat?

Maybe it was a misunderstanding of my side... there are at the moment a huge list of issues which are in work, so i was not sure that the question wasn´t "if" but "when".

It is always very difficult to say a time for release, as there are unforeseen reasons in programming.

Chrisitan is now in Holiday from "flying in real world" so it should be within the next 2 weeks.

What more do you want?  They have told us it will be fixed with the next release, it's not a show-stopper, so just give them some time to fix it.  I know it's been a while, but is there really a massive hurry?  The program is amazingly bug-free for such a complicated piece of software.  You should have used FOC 2003 - crikey it was temperamental sometimes!

5 minutes ago, airbusitalia said:

I don't see this post Tom

I think it's post #78 although signed by Christian and with some luck looking at what is said there might be a new version sometime this week.

I was going to post a new topic but searched for alternate airports and found this one, not updated for nearly 8 months. :(

I have v1.28. My problem is the alternate choice is mixing civilian and military airports. I only want to choose from Civilian ones. But if I display the destination alternate airport dialogue box and filter on Civil it shows both types. Selecting Military shows civilian ones and All only shows Military ones.

This seems like such a simple thing to fix. Why hasn't it been?

• Deputy Sheriffs
2 minutes ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

This seems like such a simple thing to fix. Why hasn't it been? 

You are posting into the 1.28.8 topic, so I assume your are not yet on the latest hotfix 1.28.9? 

2 minutes ago, Tom A320 said:

You are posting into the 1.28.8 topic, so I assume your are not yet on the latest hotfix 1.28.9? 

No I'm not. How can I get that? Ignore that. Just seen the link in the first post.

Archived