Still hoping for an answer here...quite annoying when the alternate airport ends up in the comments section rather than in the correct field.

Would like to think it must be a fairly easy thing to fix.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It looks like that this project is half abandoned...

Edit: I've just opened a support ticket regarding this issue. You may wanna do the same. Maybe we can speed up things a little bit.

I actually did the same thing yesterday since it quite apparent by now we won't get any help in this thread.

Still not a word from the developer but let's keep our fingers crossed there will be a fix because this issue is quite annoying when doing all your flying online on Vatsim and when a missing alternate airport means I won't be able to file the flight with my VA.

Part from this I think PFPX is working really good now in the latest version and super to finally have a fix for exporting to P3Dv3.

9 hours ago, WebMaximus said:

I actually did the same thing yesterday since it quite apparent by now we won't get any help in this thread.

Still not a word from the developer but let's keep our fingers crossed there will be a fix because this issue is quite annoying when doing all your flying online on Vatsim and when a missing alternate airport means I won't be able to file the flight with my VA.

Part from this I think PFPX is working really good now in the latest version and super to finally have a fix for exporting to P3Dv3.

I am praying this does not follow in the footsteps of TOPCAT.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Gentleman, please. I think it's enough black drawing now. 

The main support link for PFPX is the developers ticket system. Every case that shows up here which can't be handled here in the forum will be diverted there as well. 

I don't see how you could draw a "TOPCAT fate" from a version that received 8 hotfixes in relatively short time, and also the previous versions addressed problems quite quickly. 

So please keep these thoughts for yourself as they bare any reality. 

If you feel the desire to get in touch with the developers directly,  just use the FlightSimSoft web page and open a ticket there. 

Thank you for your understanding. 

11 minutes ago, Tom A320 said:

FlightSimSoft web page and open a ticket there

This website hasn't worked for me in months. I had figured they shut it down. Just tried again and it doesn't appear to be working. Anyone else?

Tom,

The issue discussed was first mentioned March 6 and since then there hasn't been one single reply from the publisher (Aerosoft) nor the developer (FlightSimSoft).

A simple comment from Aerosoft such as 'We can't fix this so please create a support ticket with the developer' or a comment from the developer such as 'Thanks for the report, we'll look into this' isn't really too much to ask don't you agree?

I certainly haven't expected the issue to be fixed with no delay, only to have some kind of response when an issue is reported.

As I said in my last post I really like this software and use it on every flight and I'm happy to see how it has been updated and improved in the past and hope the same will be true going forward.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

21 minutes ago, gmoneyprs said:

This website hasn't worked for me in months. I had figured they shut it down. Just tried again and it doesn't appear to be working. Anyone else?

I got a message on the webpage saying a ticket was created and that they would get in touch with me or something like that. Haven't heard anything more after that though but hope I will.

Last time I created a ticket I never heard back from them and I was later told they never received one even when I got the same response on the webpage that time so I don't know...maybe they have a problem with their ticket system.

• Deputy Sheriffs
13 hours ago, gmoneyprs said:

The "Support" button on the page (not the one in the menu, but on the right border of the page) seems to be broken. I have just told Judith and Christian about it. While the link is still broken you can use the following link to their ticket system:

• Deputy Sheriffs
13 hours ago, WebMaximus said:

The issue discussed was first mentioned March 6 and since then there hasn't been one single reply from the publisher (Aerosoft) nor the developer (FlightSimSoft).

Richard,

as you know from experience Judith and Christian are not reading every day in here and are also not answering directly on every question in here.

I would guess that this problem report was simply overseen by them, as it is in the hotfix topic. It is always much more easy to have a specific topic for a problem as it's more easy for everyone to follow up with it and it's not getting mixed with (or hidden behind) other stuff. I would like to suggest to open a separate topic for this problem and I will pass it over to FlightSimSoft as well.

I wish you a nice rest of the weekend, too!

I figured since the creator of this thread was the developer they would pay attention to it but what you say makes sense.

I'll create a separate thread for this issue like you suggest.

Thanks for helping us out here Tom :)

Hi there Tom,

Another week has passed and still not a single reply to the thread you asked me to create and no response to the support ticket I created with FlightSimSoft weeks ago.

Did you hear anything?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Yes, I were in touch with them last weekend and afterwards they fixed the form on their support website as also the other support link on the right side of the page.

Have you received an automated email after creating the ticket on their website telling you your ticket id?

No, I never received any email from them but I did get a confirmation on their webpage telling me the support ticket had been created and that they would get back to me or something similar to that.

So now they are aware of this issue now that you spoke to them?

• Deputy Sheriffs

If you haven't received a confirmation mail including a ticket id, no ticket was created from your request on the website. There was a problem with both ticket forms on their website.

(The form under the support menu didn't created a ticket (although stating the opposite), and the support link on the right side of the page created immediately an error message)

• Deputy Sheriffs

Actually, I don't know if they are aware. I have spoken with them about the problems with their ticket system only.

To be sure just create another ticket. 

22 minutes ago, FlightSimSoft.com said:

...and we received it.

Perfect!

Good thing you sorted the issues you had with your ticket system but find it a bit strange it took so long for you to notice you didn't receive any support issues.

Anyways, good it's now working again and looking forward to the upcoming fix!

Ok, I was under the impression no tickets were successfully created but thanks for the info and again...good you're now aware of the issue and that a fix is on its way.

Archived