Fatal Error

fanmor

Been a Aerosoft customer for many years and on the few occasions I've needed  their help they have been most efficient, until now. So having waited 5 days for some response and none received unless you count a questionnaire on how good their  customer service is!!! Enough of the rant, can anyone help me?. I had to reinstall FS2004, so obviously AES as well. After reinstalling  AES. a message came up saying I had more serials than credits and needed two(2) more credits to make AES work. Strange as my previous forty(40) covered all my airports. But I did buy ten(10) more credits. Immediately these credits were consumed and another message came up just like the one before but this time telling me that  I needed one(1) new  credit to make AES work. In addition a message came up on the FS2004 screen "AES FATAL ERROR in Area 51, contact customer support". I've tried everything from uninstalling AES with a professional programme to reinstalling all now 50 credits. The only solution I can figure is to be able to check what airports I have and remove any rogue airports. Can anyone help me in the absence of Aerosoft Customer  Support?

• Developer

Start AESHelp, press the Button SUPPORT and then "Collect important FS Files".

This will generate a Subfolder named "SUPPORT" below the <FS9>\Aerosoft\AES Folder. ZIP this folder an attach the zip-file to a post here.

Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately the message saying two many serials to credits would not allow me to obtain SUPPORT. After a while in a dark room, I decided to do a total uninstall of all FS2004 items including FS2004 itself. I then used a professional cleaner to flush the system. I am pleased to tell you that that AES is now running, but still mystified at the credit use. It is now showing 20 credits with 18 used!!!!. As you are obviously a busy man and it is now operational, do you still want me to collect the FS files?

Kind Regards

Archived