New Mega Heathrow Screenshots?

AA777-200ER

Any chance of new screenshots from the upcoming Heathrow release? The author Thorsten Loth indicates that he will complete the project in both FS9/FSX by July so new screenshots (if possible) would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance...Darryl

I'd second that. I'm looking forward to its release and it would be nice to see how the project coming along. A few more teaser shots shouldn't be too difficult.

Regards, Jon.

• 4 weeks later...

NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

This is just dissapointing. I've been waiting all freaking year. And I just have a feeling the f#*&%ng FSX version maybe has something to do with it. I guess all I have to rely on now is Madrid (status also unknown) and Lisbon.

http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/viewtopic.php?p=68556#68556

In this thread Sasa says, that he got news from the developers: due to simultaneously work on FS9 and FSX version and due to the integration of the new taxiway layout they recently received from BAA, it will be delayed. Sasa thinks that a release in september is realistic.

• 2 weeks later...

I have to say to the Sim Wings guys that this is looking absolutly amazing. I work here and it is very very accurate. I especially like the maintenance hanger extensions on pic 17. Unfortunatly that is the old British Airways Technical Block D which they are just about to demolish. I'm just being picky now, sorry. This scenery is going to be great, I'm so looking forward to it. Well done guys.

http://www.simflight.de/modules.php?name=N...le&sid=7741

Regards, Jon