Speed brake wont open

Hello,

I have a problem. Before landing, I set my Speed Brake to Armed.

But if I Land the Speed brake wont open itself. So I have to do it Manually.

I dont think this is normal. How can I fix it?

(I am using P3d v3 and the addons A318-A321)

4 hours ago, swaor said:

Hello,

I have a problem. Before landing, I set my Speed Brake to Armed.

But if I Land the Speed brake wont open itself. So I have to do it Manually.

I dont think this is normal. How can I fix it?

(I am using P3d v3 and the addons A318-A321)

Stupid question, I know, but are you closing the thrust levers? The ground spoiler logic is such that it requires either thrust levers at or near idle, or one thrust lever in reverse, and wheel speed to be above 72?kts in both landing gear, or main wheels compressed and rad alt less than... I think 6ft? Anyway, if you are closing the thrust levers, and your ground spoilers aren't activating, I don't know what to tell you.

There are no silly questions, Skelsy... Just silly answers. :-) Normally, extracted speed brakes should be indicated on the Lower ECAM F CTRL or WHEEL Page.

As far as I remember, the wheel page should be indicated automatically at 800 feet AGL RA. The only requirement for that, is that you did not select any ECAM page manually. So make sure, that none of the ECAM Page Buttons indicates a green light once you are in final landing config.

Gesendet von meinem SM-T550 mit Tapatalk

Its ok already I found my mistake thank you all ;)

vor 2 Stunden , skelsey sagte:

Sorry to ask a silly question -- but how are you verifying that the spoilers are extending?

I was looking at the outside in Playback

Well ... the Speedbrakes are deploying perfectly normal in my opinion but in playback all of this doesn't work.

When I use playback the spoilers are also not coming up and the Flaps are fully retracted.

Maybe everything works completely normal at your opinion..?

EDIT: Ups hab unabsichlich überlesen dass du schon drauf gekommen bist. sry ;)

regards

Julien

There are no silly questions, Skelsy... Just silly answers. :-) Normally, extracted speed brakes should be indicated on the Lower ECAM F CTRL or WHEEL Page.

I know, that's why I asked ;).

Glad to hear the OP appears to have figured out the issue!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

On 8.1.2017 at 22:05, julien_Blue sagte:

Well ... the Speedbrakes are deploying perfectly normal in my opinion but in playback all of this doesn't work.

When I use playback the spoilers are also not coming up and the Flaps are fully retracted.

Maybe everything works completely normal at your opinion..?

EDIT: Ups hab unabsichlich überlesen dass du schon drauf gekommen bist. sry ;)

regards

Julien

Kein problem :)

Archived