Flaps suddenly jump to full

seippg

Has anyone seen this?  I click my flaps switch once and they immediately jump to full.  I put them back to zero, click it again and it goes to flaps 1, click it again and it goes to full again.  Tried using LINDA and then again using FSUIPC.  Same thing.  I've been flying the A320 for months and this problem suddenly appeared.  Any ideas?

Gregg

Found the problem.  I had had an axis assigned for flaps with FSUIPC and removed that assignment today.  For some reason, FSUIPC was still using the Flaps Axis Calibration range.  When I removed that axis calibration, the flaps started behaving again.  Interesting to know that buttons that are assigned to the same axis used by Axis ranges could be affected by those settings.  I'd have never thought that and removing it was only a guess.

Actually, it was also affecting the F6 and F7 key.  I'd have never thought that.

Archived