Turbulence and Ground Sounds

With the latest version of the Airbus, is there any way to include or is there a default sound for Turbulence (rattling, wind, etc.) and taxiing sound (bumps, going over taxiway lights, etc.?  Thanks

There really are no sounds for turbulence, unless you count the screams from the back of the bus.

For sound on taxi, check the RAAS settings via the Addon Menu when you get loaded into the Aircrash.  ;)

On ‎1‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 0:09 PM, DaveCT2003 said:

There really are no sounds for turbulence, unless you count the screams from the back of the bus.

For sound on taxi, check the RAAS settings via the Addon Menu when you get loaded into the Aircrash.  ;)

I'm not hearing any additional taxi sounds when looking at RAAS.   I was hoping for the sound of going over bumps and taxiway lights.  Similarly, as for the turbulence noise, I was referring to the rattling of overhead bins, galley noise, etc. 

Archived