A320 wont lift of or fly

I am having trouble with the aerosoft a320.

Every time I try to takeoff the plane wont lift off at very high speeds. I know its not a problem with my joystick because I can see the elevator pull back all the way in the exterior view. Also the trim pitch wont move when trying to move it with the mouse.

This problem doesn't accouter with the a318 a319 a321 but only with the a320 cfm no sharklets version only.

Im also using p3d v3

I had fuel at 30% and 60 passengers. I tried to take off at 135 knots.

I know for a fact my speed and weight is not the problem because I load up the same plane but the IAE version and it takes off at full weight.

The problem is that the controls are not effective even when it's in the right position.

Also when I select the aircraft in mid air it starts flip uncontrollably with in circles. Which doesn't happen with the other aircrafts.

Okay, fair enough

If you're sure your engines are truly spooling up to TOGA thrust, the it could be and altitude or air temp issue.

The only other things that would cause this is jn orrect flap setting, a short runway or icing problem (which isn't modelled).

Adding on to Dave it would be good to know what thrust settings is being used during takeoff, the weather conditions and flap settings.\

Generally takeoff flap is 1 or 2 and thrust must be TO/GA or FLEX (two top notches)

What does that video have to do with takeoff?

If I had to guess, I'd say you might have a SimConnect issue, though it might certainly be a problem with your MS C++ Redistributibles.

Please follow Steps 2 through 6 in the post below.  Hopefully that will resolve your issues and get your flying.

Best wishes to you!

I think I had some similar problem sometime ago - something was corrupted in my flightsim.cfg file.

If you have a backup from "before the problem" try to reverse to that

2 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

What does that video have to do with takeoff?

If I had to guess, I'd say you might have a SimConnect issue, though it might certainly be a problem with your MS C++ Redistributibles.

Please follow Steps 2 through 6 in the post below.  Hopefully that will resolve your issues and get your flying.

Best wishes to you!

After reinstalling and following the steps it seemed to have solved the problem. Thanks!!

• 1 year later...

Archived