Can't see SID. Latest update and airac installed.

ChristopherDKopp

Hey Ladies and Gentleman, 

yesterday I wanted to do a flight from EDDF to EDDW online on IVAO when I realised that the mentioned SID "MARUN5M" didn't show up on my MCDU. I have reinstalled the Airbus and made sure my AIRAC was updated to 1613 and manually installed. Nothing changed. 
I hope you guys can help me out. 

Best regards
Christopher-Dean Kopp

I am aware that MARUN is a standard departure for runway 25C/L. I've checked all runways including the opposite direction but MARUN5M never showed up for me. 
Thanks for your reply though :)

EDIT: Also the front page on the MCDU shows me that my current AIRAC is valid until the 8th of January 2017 which let me crosscheck if the plane has actually been updated at all. 

I checked it - MARUN5M also doesn't appear at my list.

after all - the procedure is in the AIRAC and in the SIDSTAR EDDF.txt file.

Only thing a saw was that all "visible" SID's are into the SIDSTAR file with a parameter 4 as last in line - all SID's with a 5 in that place are not visible. (if you change it to 4 it gets visible)

In the charts MARUN5M (and also the not visible BIBTI5M) are called "H/M DEPs" so maybe they are just for "big iron" e.g. for noise abatement and that parameter is some kind of "weight class"

I also checked with Navigraph's AIRAC 1613 the Airbus A320 Extended and the actual Airbus A318/A319.

All MIKE SIDs from 25C are not avbl. here, MARUN5M neither BIBTI5M nor TOBAK5M.

In my opinion it's no feature it's a bug in the coding of the Navigraph NavData or has anyone Aerosoft's NavdataPro installed?

And I think I found a solution to it. Cange the ",5" in EDDF.txt at the line "SID,MARU5M,25C,5" to ",1" and with me I can now select MARU5M (MARUN5M) inside the MCDU.

And do so with the 3H SIDs for 25L.

Archived