aerosoft airbus a321 lag issue

reecelycett

Would you please post your system specs (processor, processor speed, graphics card) and any other third party aircraft you run for which you get better frame rates and what the frame rate is?

amd-6400k with 3.9 ghz graphics card amd radeon hd 8470d.0 and it works well with the project airbus a321 and i can get around 30-40 fps but in the a321 i get 0.4-15 fps but it usally stays under 7-8ghz

15 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Would you please post your system specs (processor, processor speed, graphics card) and any other third party aircraft you run for which you get better frame rates and what the frame rate is?

amd-6400k with 3.9 ghz graphics card amd radeon hd 8470d.0 and it works well with the project airbus a321 and i can get around 30-40 fps but in the a321 i get 0.4-15 fps but it usally stays under 7-8fps

I'd suggest turning off Antialiasing, using Ansitrophic Filtering, and lowering your graphics settings.  Flying a third party payware aircraft is going to be a much different experience than Project Airbus, and it's going to tax your system a lot more as well. 

What you'll have to do is play with your simulator graphics settings, graphic card settings, and config file settings (you can learn more about the latter HERE).  Google will be a good friend (example: "FSX/P3D ATI Graphics settings") to help you find what is best for your system.

It's a journey we all take!

My very best wishes!

20 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

I'd suggest turning off Antialiasing, using Ansitrophic Filtering, and lowering your graphics settings.  Flying a third party payware aircraft is going to be a much different experience than Project Airbus, and it's going to tax your system a lot more as well. 

What you'll have to do is play with your simulator graphics settings, graphic card settings, and config file settings (you can learn more about the latter HERE).  Google will be a good friend (example: "FSX/P3D ATI Graphics settings") to help you find what is best for your system.

It's a journey we all take!

My very best wishes!

thanks very much ill get back to you after ive tried it 

Archived