Checklist

Greenpug

I have suddenly, after many hours of problem free flight, encountered an issue with the checklist procedure on my airbuses. When the check gets to thrust levers it hangs and I get a message, "Set thrust levers to idle position." They are already in idle position. If skip this, I can go on with the flight but then, on landing, I get the "Retard" callout being constantly repeated. It seems like idle is just not being recognised. I wondered if there was any known remedy for this, without having to do a complete re-install?

I've not seen this before.

Off the top of my head:

1. Open your USB Game Controllers and check to see if the controller bar actually goes to the bottom/neutral when you place your hardware levers to idle.  If not, check your adjustments/settings.

2. In your simulator, go to your Calibration Tab (in Control Settings) and check/adjust the same thing you did in Step 1 above.  If you use FSUIPC (Not recommended for this aircraft) then use FSUIPC to check/adjust your thrust lever.

3. Test your thrust levers by loading into a flight.

4. If nothing has solved the problem thus far, please follow the procedure HERE.

Best wishes.

Thanks for advice. I have tried steps 1 and 2 and everything looks OK there. Not sure what you mean by "Test your thrust levers by loading into a flight." Can you clarify? Thanks.

Archived