AES it is not recognizing my airports. :(

ols500

Hi folks!

I need your help... I wanted a clean & crisp FSX so i uninstalled all my airports and planes which worked fine, then I reinstalled my airports UK2000:Gatwick, Heathrow, London City and Manchester. I launched FSX and I loaded an a321 then pressed ctrl+shift+W and it said something like demo or not fully activated; I have activated these airports and they worked fully before I did the clean start. Is there any way of getting them back or do I have to pay another £15?

-Many thanks Ols :)

• Developer

Did you install the newest fixes of the scenery. Sometimes the files which AES is using to identify the addon are not included in the first version 1.0 of the installer.

Also check that the Scenery is displayed in the FS.

AES is only checking the pathes of the scenery.cfg if there are the defined filesnames could be found.

And don't install addons below the FS/scenery folder, where the default scenery files are located, this is ignored by AES.

Archived