Can not change any states of aircraft

ngohuy

Hi all, my apologize for bad English. I have some problems and don't know how to solve it.

1. I installed the new airbus a320/321 yesterday. When I loaded into the simulation, I moved to the Right MCDU and chose Cold and Dark as default state then I activated it. But when I turned on the battery, I clicked any states but it still loaded Cold and Dark.

2. In the Left MCDU, it did not show any AIRAC version at "Active NAV database" and "Second NAV database". It's empty. So I couldn't import any flight plans.

3. When I turned on the battery, all the buttons on the overhead panel show OFF status. For example, when I reset IRS to NAV, it still shows OFF.

4. When I loaded into the simulation at Cold and Dark state, I didn't see any chokes wheel or GPU like usual.

I tried many ways to solve. Reinstall the new airbus a320/321, reinstall FSX, even reinstall window, but it still happens.

I know I have many problems in a thread, but I want to discuss all in one. Forgive me if I do something wrong because it's my first post in forum.

• Aerosoft

Just start with the Step-by-Step and all will be clear.

Do not re-install or anything, our installers check all files and if it finishes without error you can be 100% sure all files are correctly installed. You are simply not doing things in the right order. 

7 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Just start with the Step-by-Step and all will be clear.

Do not re-install or anything, our installers check all files and if it finishes without error you can be 100% sure all files are correctly installed. You are simply not doing things in the right order. 

Thanks for your advise.

The main point here is I setup like many times before but at this time it suddenly happens those errors. So I'm wondering why I even reinstalled window I still get it.

Could it be that you load in, and while you're turning on systems the aircraft loads another state?  If so, please note the default load state selection, which is separate from the load state selection.

As Mathijs said, going through the manual and tutorial flight will teach you a lot about how to setup and use the systems.

Best of luck!

Thanks for all of your replies.

But I still can not do it. Here are the photos of the errors.

This is what happened after I had turned on the batteries

Please login to display this image.

Please load in the Ready For Takeoff state, and see if that resolves your issues.

Regarding the NavData, please look in the following location to see if the NavData folder/files are present:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\aerosoft\Airbus_Fallback   and then depending on what you're using (and have selected in the Airbus Configurator) check either hte NavDataPro or Navigraph folders. For NavDataPro or Navigraph you should have 1 folder (PROC) and six files.

Please let me know how you make out.

On 1/1/2017 at 1:20 AM, DaveCT2003 said:

Please load in the Ready For Takeoff state, and see if that resolves your issues.

Regarding the NavData, please look in the following location to see if the NavData folder/files are present:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\aerosoft\Airbus_Fallback   and then depending on what you're using (and have selected in the Airbus Configurator) check either hte NavDataPro or Navigraph folders. For NavDataPro or Navigraph you should have 1 folder (PROC) and six files.

Please let me know how you make out.

Maybe I got the main error here..can you suggest any solutions for it?

Here is the location of the folder to check for NavData:

Can you please check the E:\FSX\aerosoft\Airbus_Fallback folder?  Inside the Airbus_Fallback folder you should have a NavDataPro and/or Navigraph folders. Inside the NavDataPro or Navigraph folders you should have 1 folder named PROC and six files.

12 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Sure you installed with Admin rights?

Yes..I always set run as administrator.

10 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Here is the location of the folder to check for NavData:

Can you please check the E:\FSX\aerosoft\Airbus_Fallback folder?  Inside the Airbus_Fallback folder you should have a NavDataPro and/or Navigraph folders. Inside the NavDataPro or Navigraph folders you should have 1 folder named PROC and six files.

I got it.

p/s: I have fixed it..the system runs normally..thanks for all of your supports.

3 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Great, your welcome.

Would you please tell us what you did to resolve this?  Others may read this thread in the future when looking for answers to problems.

When I saw the error in my #7 post, I checked that folder again. And I uninstalled then try to reinstalled A320/321 again. When the setup completed, I continued checking the Aerosoft folder in My Document and the file sharedconfig.cfg appears. Then I installed Navigraph AIRAC 1613 and opened Aerosoft Configuration to setup. When everything was done, I opened FSX and started a new flight with an A321 aircraft, and it worked like usual.

Thanks!

Running installers for flight Sim software, especially when the sim is installed in the Program Files X86 directory, prevents a lot of problems!

Very happy your up and flying!

Best wishes.

Archived