Cant Change Aircraft State Of Start Checklist

mlgnoscopeps4

Hi all, I just got the airbus a320 and a321 bundle and installed them. I start the game normally and then when I enter the Buttons on both MCDUs dont work and The aircraft state and checklists are dark grey so I cant go to them. I really apreciate the help and hope I can fix the problem, Thanks 

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

l do not fly P3D, so maybe somebody else here will have a definitive answer.

Suffice to say, there's ample discussion on these forums about it, so I would suggest you use the Search function and see what you can come up with. :)

A quick Google search using the term "P3D SimConnect" also yields plenty of hits, including the details I've copied and pasted below ... although, not being a flier of P3D I have no idea if this information still applies or not.

----------------------------------------

P3D: Using Legacy SimConnect Versions

Some third party add-on software requires an older version of SimConnect than the most current one. In the same folder as your Prepar3D.exe, go to the "\redist\Interface" folder. There are multiple different legacy versions of SimConnect available:

• ESPv1
  • FSX-RTM (Flight Simulator X)
  • FSX-RTM-JPN (Flight Simulator X, Japanese)
  • FSX-SP1 (Flight Simulator X: Service Pack 1)
  • FSX-SP1-RUS (Flight Simulator X: Service Pack 1, Russian)
  • FSX-SP2-XPACK (Flight Simulator X: Service Pack 2 with Expansion)

Each of the legacy versions of SimConnect can be installed by following the instructions in their root folders. For most, you can install them using their respective .msi files.

• Aerosoft

Are you sure you got the engines off and the parking brakes set? 

As always, after you install do the Step-by-Step guide once or twice to learn what actions need to be taken in what order, It's almost 100% sure you do not need to install any other files.

Archived