FSUIPC Settings with SIMstarter NG!

Capt. PERO

• Developer

ENGLISH:

The new AI Traffic function in FSUIPC has made me think of making some FSUIPC settings modifiable with the Simulator ConfigSet. Maybe you can have other settings for IFR than for VFR. The settings will certainly extend even if you have ideas - gladly. Screenshot below.

It's planned with the next version of SIMstarter NG.

DEUTSCH:

Die neue AI-Traffic funktion in FSUIPC hat mich auf die Idee gebracht, auch einige FSUIPC Einstellungen mit dem Simulator ConfigSet modifizierbar zu machen. vielleicht mag man für IFR andere Settings haben als für VFR. Die Einstellungen werden sich sicher noch erweitern, wenn Ihr Ideen dazu habt - gerne.

Es ist geplant, die Funktion mit dem nächsten Update zu veröffentlichen.

Please login to display this image.

Great idea, I didn't even realize that this feature was now available in FSUIPC.  This will come in very handy when flying heavies out of busy airports as opposed to GA where more traffic will not impact frames so much.

Great idea and would be very useful!

By the way any progress on being able to set the core affinity assignment for Simstarter NG, would still like to be able to make it startup on a single assigned core like Flight1 GTN does.

Thanks

Joe

Hello Pero,

thats great news and feature for the SimstarterNG. I already set the limit manually and it worked great. Looking forward to more FSUIPC features in SNG.

Many thanks

• Developer
On 29.12.2016 at 14:22, Mickeyj sagte:

Hello Pero,

thats great news and feature for the SimstarterNG. I already set the limit manually and it worked great. Looking forward to more FSUIPC features in SNG.

Many thanks

Thank you. Which other options would you like in the FSUIPC Tab?

• Capt. PERO unpinned this topic
  • 10 months later...
  • Developer
vor 9 Stunden , michael1508 sagte:

Hi Pero,

great piece of software!!!

Not for the FSUIPC tab, but an easy option to alter the LOD-Radius would be great.

Thanks,

Michael

Thank you. LOD-Radius is already implemented in Sim ConfigSet.

Archived