Hey dudes at Aerosoft, do you play any other games...

• Aerosoft

other than flightsim, bussim, shipsim, trainsim, farmer sim etc?

Oh yes! We do currently we got 'Aerosoft' squadrons  in Elite Dangerous and Battlefield 1. If you are looking for people to play with drop us a post here. 

I play a bit of FIFA but only very casually. I'm also a big Grand Theft Auto fan. I used to be a complete Playstation whore but I've found myself flight simming a lot more in the last couple of years.

As for other sims, I quite enjoy Farming Simulator and Euro Truck Simulator.

I used to play The Sims 3 a lot. Tried The Sims 4 when it came out, but I didn't like it. I have to admit I got no idea what it's like now.

Currently I got no other games installed, only FSX. I do however like to play a game of chess every once in a while, that's included with Windows 7.

I have just started playing the Assassin's Creed series I have been "collecting" for the past 2-3 years about a month ago.  Besides that it is FSX, P3D, DCS World and a little bit of Rise of Flight.  I haven't for a while, but I used to play Ghost Recon, ARMA 2, Call of Duty (the old ones, although I have the newer ones too), BF 2,BF 1942, Medal of Honour (several), Far Cry (several).  I am always still buying games I want to play (I just bought BF4, BF Hardline, Call of Duty - Infinite Warfare, and Far Cry Primal).  I have been trying to force myself to play some different games, as I have so many I have purchased over the years and not even installed.  P3D, DCS World and FSX (currently in that order) take up most of what PC time I have though.  It even took me ages to start using the modules I had for DCS World, but I'm glad I have started playing that a lot more.

• 6 months later...

I forgot to mention i am a big fan of the ACE COMBAT series (hence my profile name)

and is the only other flying related "game" that i play with other than fsx.

Archived