Hello,

this hotfix solves several issues reported such as

- FSGRW

- XP

- and more...

Note: this is not a full installer, but a replacement of the original PFPX.exe file. Unzip the file and place it into the following directory:

c:\aerosoft\Professional Flight Planner X\

Important: PFPX requires 'Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 x86'.

Best regards,

PFPX Hotifx 1.28.7.zip

Hello Christian,

I´ve downloaded this new hotfix and follow the instructions in the readme, but unfortunately the problem with Windows XP persists. PFPX wont open. The task manager opens it for like 2 seconds then automatically closes.

What should I do?

Thanks!

Yes, I did try that! And still no success, actually my Windows XP only allows me to install the X86 version which is the one I´ve been uninstalling and reinstalling but my attempts have failed.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

2 hours ago, fadel said:

Hi I install this hotfix. great working well. but now I can't see the hours for update wind prog

ie 12 zt or 06 zt or 18 zt

thanks

With which weather source ?

To my knowledge the upper wind forecast you seek is only available with a PFPX server subscription.

FS weather engines are not generally forecasting tools.

Hi Christian,

Thanks for the update but I recieve an error "invalid route format" when I'm trying to add a flight on my server. I've tried to add a flight via the "Add" function and also directly via the "Flight" tab but then the error appears when I'm trying to release the flight. Everything works well offline.

Tried to uninstall and reinstall the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable - no luck.

Thanks,

On 12/25/2016 at 8:44 AM, wanthuyr said:

Since I have update the program stopped considering the payload in my FPLs and I can't change this! What's going on?

This is happening to me too.

Hello,

For me, this update caused the program to ignore my manual payload input, and calculated the ZFW as the EW.  Only when I used # of pax, and baggage and cargo entries, did it calculate the correct ZFW.  I did not have an issue prior to this hotfix.  I have reverted back to original v1.28 with no hotfixes and all is well.

Thought someone should know this.

Archived