FSL Airbus 3D objects

wdiekmann

• Members

Hello,

After reading this thread I decided to reply officially.

About two weeks ago we found a small number of 3D objects in the update of the FSL Airbus.

So we contacted Lefteris and found him really surprised.

I talked to him on the phone as we didn't want to do anything without having talked and I found out that he didn't knew about it before we told him.

So the files may be used by accident (honestly it was a mistake by comparing some objects between the two airbusses and some wrong objects were deleted) "The good coments were really a nice compliment to our 3D artist Stefan" ;-)

We decided together not to make a big deal out of this and FSL has solved the problem with a new update."Shit happens" ;-)

I am sure FSL doesn't need to use Aerosoft objects in an update because they have the capacity to do them by themself.

So for everybody, for me this is no longer an issue.

We have a good relationship to FSL since many year and no reason to change it.

Btw.: I was surprised that this thread was opened anonymously. I don't like this kind a usage of forums because it is cowardly.

I wish you and all our customers a contemplative Christmas season and a Happy New Year.

Kind regards

Winfried Diekmann

Aerosoft, CEO

Archived