xplane learjet 36 download

dancam

In october of 2016 I downloaded a learjet 36 from xplane 10 store, when I installed it the plane looked great and all controls worked, except the throttle was at 70% at idle and no matter what you did you could not get it lower, when you moved the throttle up it would go higher but you could only get back to 70%. The throttle unit is saitek, and works good on all other planes ,both in linux and windows 7pro, I have been flying simulators since 2004. When I contacted xplane store for support I was told nobody else had reported a problem so I thought  that I had a bad download so I redownloaded it and still had the same problem, I even had a friend bring me his lap top with xplane 10 on his laptop and he had the same problem. The xplane support says there is nothing they can do.  What is my alternative ? Thanks for any ideas Dancam 

Archived