Whose scenery/AI?

dhazelgrove

Looks great to me. I did make a complete lightning AI package for FS9 a few years a go using John Youngs Lightnings. That is available on flightsim.com. Covers all squadrons that operated the aircraft.

On ‎12‎/‎17‎/‎2016 at 0:52 PM, dhazelgrove said:

Binbrook:

For FSX or P3Dv1: Team SDB.

I used to use the SDB version of Binbrook but sadly it didn't get along with the hills in my Just Flight VFR Scenery (below) :huh:

Please login to display this image.

Instead I went back to the freeware Binbrook by Ted Harrison and luckily it and Just Flight VFR seem to get on just fine but with the added downside of it looking like there's another concrete runway over the top of the main one.. (below)

It seems I just can't win with my Binbrook scenery haha. Btw if there's anyone out there with a dab hand at scenery and no how to resolve any of these issues I'd love to know!:D

Cameron.

ps. But yes John Young AI is a must..

12 hours ago, dhazelgrove said:

second active AFCAD

Ah how right you were, looking at the folder Ted seems to have put three AFCADS in it, one being for the main airfield and the other two being for the AI aircraft operating off of the QRA site. If anyone else goes for the freeware Binbrook just delete the two QRA AFCADS, you'll lose the ability to start off your flight from within the QRA hangar but if you're really desperate for a realistic scramble then you can always add in the parking spots on ADE :rolleyes:

Cameron.

Second - or even third - AFCADs aren't necessarily a bad thing, so long as they're differently-named and have no visible differences from the main one.

I know that ACG used to do just this for their airfields.

Dave

Archived