CL stuck at GA- Active / at Engine start-up

MSR_CEO

Hello Guys

Please advise what to do in followings:

1- When initiating a GA after the landing CL, the CL is kept stucking at GA-Active

2- In some random cases, the CL is stucking after starting the Engines without activating the after start CL.

Is there anyway to reset the CL if it is stucking ?

Thanks

Ahmed

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

Same here. After engine Start the CL is hanging - no stabelized call out. Start Push is green and I can select Start to switch green but nothing happens. I cannot go on. How can I get to the next CL? I dont understand why I cannot restart the current CL or repeat the last call out to see what might be missing. In my case I think all is set. Is restarting the flight the only solution?

• 5 weeks later...
On 14.12.2016 at 01:15, MSR_CEO sagte:

2- In some random cases, the CL is stucking after starting the Engines without activating the after start CL.

Make sure you start engine 2 first and wait until it is stable. Then start #1. Solved it for me.

Regardless of what mistakes are made that inhibit the checklist. I still think it is important to either skip checklists or restart them.

For example, I forgot to start the before descent checklist as I come from pmdg aircraft and after I landed I couldnt do the parking checklist. I could only do the descent prep checklist.

Suprised this functionality hasnt been added before. 

Archived