SIDS, STARS and misssing waypoints

BuddyDog

I have been flying the A318-A321 for a little while now and have been using Navigraph to update the FMS navigation database.

I didn't know if I am missing something, but atfer loading the general flight plan into the MCDU, I select a TO runway and SID and it seems there are some waypoints missing in the SID.  I check the chart and manually add those waypoints into the flight plan. For example, KLAX 25R departure LOOP9 with a DAG transition.  The MCDU puts LAX into the flight path, but omits KEGGS and COOPP waypoints.

Same thing for a STAR, such as KLAX SADDE7 with the AVE transition.  It misses DERBB, REYES, FIM, SYMON & SMO, so I also enter those manually.

I was wondering if I missed something or if the FMC does not add all the waypoints by design.  If this has already been addressed, my apologies.

Thanks! 

Hi,

i´ve no problems with both inserts. You´ve selected the SID/STAR AND then the Transition? You´ve selected the correct NAV source in the Airbus Configurator (NAVDATA or Navigraph)?

Frank

Something is up with a configuration somewhere.

I've attached screenshots of my configuration and a video I just filmed showing a successful addition of the SADDE7 STAR to 24R with the AVE transition from KSMF (a route I flew last night).

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

Archived