Wing Lights not working

Jetwings32

I just noticed & I did an uninstall & reinstalled the Airbus & still no wing lights working.. They were working like a week or two ago, I just noticed it today though.. I also just checked with someone else flying on twitch with there Aerosoft Airbus, they too also don't have winglights.. What happen to the wing lights.. I know I use too see them work, why take it away ??

• Deputy Sheriffs

Nothing was changed or taken away from our side. 

What did you change with your setup?

ps, winglights were not an official feature of this product and do not come installed with it. There are tweaks but fot those you have to look in the tweak section and we do not do support for those. 

I don't recall changing anything with my setup, but I could of swore that I've seen on when I turn the wing light switch on before, they'd use to come on..

Well maybe its the PMDG 737 that's i've seen them work & just swore I've seen them work on the Airbus too..  

Archived