Saved Flights not showing up

navybrat110

Hi all,

I have recently started to get back into flight sim after taking some time off for various life events and decided that I would start taking it seriously (reading through manuals and such). I was reading about the saved flights for the F -14 and was wanting to give them a shot. I powered up FSX and went to the load flights and the only files located there are from previous flights I saved and a couple of the PMDG flights that installed with that. I run FSX through Steam because the old box version bugged out on me way to often and I didn't know if there was anyone who had issues with getting the saved flights to show up in the load menu or knows what might be causing this to happen.

I figure it might be they files just installed somewhere else other than the directory that is required but I haven't managed to locate them as of yet. I have tried to reinstall the F - 14 thinking it was just a bug but that hasn't seemed to work.

Thanks for the help  

Archived