Airbus Extended Keeps CTD

Hi Folks

I am having a few issues with my Airbus Extended range for P3D

They range from

• Slow load up textures at night eg when flicking from one screen to another my lights on the aircraft take a while to appear inside and outside which can cause trouble when coming into land on approach...
  • CTD mostly on approach or descent - this is deeply annoying

Can anyone advise on a fix on this, my PC specs are fairly decent which include 16GB ram and I7 6700K processor along with 8GB Nvidia 1070 Graphics card...

Any ideas, I really like the airbus however these wee issues above are driving me nuts.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi Callum,

please take a look into your Windows Event Log (eventvwr.exye, Windows Logs -> Application) and copy&paste the latest error message written by Prepar3d.exe in here.

Hi,   

I am not at home at moment, however last night had a quick look and it was something to do with  KERNELBASE.dll  previously it seemed to crash with something to do with RAAS, however I no longerr have RAAS installed at moment.

• Deputy Sheriffs

That dll is a Windows system file. The bus is definitely not able to crash it, as I doubt P3D is. 

All problems with this file I have seen so far, were always related with corrupted Windows installations.

What Windows version are you using? Are you up to date with "Windows Update" and all drivers for your system?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Within Windows Settings -> Update & Security -> Windows Upate -> Check for Updates

You can also check your .Net framework installation:

Archived