Dimona featured failures

Kekelekou

Hello there!

I am a BIG fan of the Dimona of yours, for which I'd dream to add the maintenance/wear/failure features of the Katana4X.

I have already studied and worked on Ismail Hakki Güzel's Damage Mods (https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/10195/fsx-cessna-c208b-caravan-damage-mod/) and RealEngine , and I am planning to develop such a mod for the Dimona.

But at the same time, I do know (and enjoy) the failures highlighting my poor piloting skills.

In order not to mix native failures and the ones I could add, could anyone at Aerosoft (Joachim, if I am right?) list the failures included in the Dimona gauges?

The ones I've found so far are :

- Engine fails if RPM too high

- Engine fails if CHT too high

- Torn landing gear / blown tire if landing with full airbrake out

What am I missing here?

• 3 weeks later...

Come on, guys! Don't be shy, and come forward! :lol:

Am I the only one who damages his beloved Dimona?

Adding a little system depth and have the pilot to fly and pay attention to the numbers would be a nice addition to this already nice little  plane IMO.

• 2 weeks later...

Happy new year Aerosoft team and users!

Thank you Joachim for your reply. So I guess I am going to spend more time flying the Dimona instead of trying to wreck it :)

• 1 month later...

Archived