HOW DO I GET CHARTS AS PART OF NAVDATA PRO BUNDLE?

unc1rlm

Am I suppose to download thru links (that don't work) at least the Charts don't download..Pro does..but how do I access Charts as part of my purchase?

Why is everything do d... complicated with Aerosoft. I thought Flight One was and is horrible but this is pushing for the Number 1 spot. probably get banned from this website..lol

Thanks,

Bob Morehead

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi Bob, 

when reading through the product page of the product you bought, you will get a link into the iTunes store for an app to access the charts. 

http://en.shop.aerosoft.com/eshop.php?action=article_detail&s_supplier_aid=13828

You can access the charts also in your browser:

https://navdatapro.aerosoft.com/

Thanks Tom.... I guess I logged in on web browser.. and the charts (list of sid/stars)  show up on left side and I select one...it says downloading but nothing displayed..on the right side of the window..[on my windows7 x64 machine].. hate to be a dumb..  but where are they going.....I used email and serial number from purchase..is that not right?

Bob M.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Can you please provide a screenshot (jpg or png, not bmp) of your browser window? Please the entire window and not just the part showing nothing or the error message. 

Tom..... I tried it with Firefox and the diagram came up fine. Something I guess with IE11?

Anyway to save login or a shortened serial/password to get it?

Thanks,

Bob

• Deputy Sheriffs

You could try to add the address to the list of trusted sites within IE. It is the much more relaxed with active page content. 

Doesn't your Firefox offers a password storage? (I am using Chrome for quite some time now, so I don't know the Firefox features in details)

• 1 month later...

Do have any forms to include more airports in this system?
I can't see airport nearby for me (i.e. SBRP, SBSP) just those most used (i.e. SBGR, SBRF, SBGL).
I'm very frustrated within Aerosoft cause I have to fly to airports that I not flight usually.

Don't have this information about available airports in website of NavDataPro Charts.

:(

You could send requests for new airports to Lufthansa Systems, the provider of our charts, but they will probably ask you a few thousand euros per airport.

Our dataset includes all airports offered by Lufthansa Systems, if an airport is not included that means that no airline that uses LIDO as provider wants such an airport.

Chances that an airport will be added are slim, a real airline would have to request and pay for it to be added.

Archived