NavDataPro and X-Plane 11

joomie

• Deputy Sheriffs
25 minutes ago, lonewulf47 said:

The Beta is out for a few weeks now...

Define "few"... B):D.  (it's less than 2 weeks)

;) 

vor 4 Stunden , Tom A320 sagte:

Define "few"... B):D.  (it's less than 2 weeks)

;) 

few > 1 :rolleyes: But that's not the point. I just wonder why NavDataPro is lagging behind its competitor in a "few" cases. Regarding X-Plane 11 it's even more embarrassing as Philip Münzel has also close relations to Aerosoft.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/7/2016 at 0:42 PM, lonewulf47 said:

few > 1 :rolleyes: But that's not the point. I just wonder why NavDataPro is lagging behind its competitor in a "few" cases. Regarding X-Plane 11 it's even more embarrassing as Philip Münzel has also close relations to Aerosoft.

I think this should be reiterated. Everywhere I look to update XP11 , its all about Navigraph which had the new format done weeks ago. Is there any projected timeline for its support?

On 27.12.2016 at 22:35, Hightower sagte:

I think this should be reiterated. Everywhere I look to update XP11 , its all about Navigraph which had the new format done weeks ago. Is there any projected timeline for its support?

+1

It can't be THAT difficult, can it?

I expected the X-Plane 11 dataset to be ready at least now with the newest 1701 cycle, but was again disappointed to see it being still missing. Is there any specific reason why you can't provide us with that data? X-Plane 11 is in Public Beta and as such available to everyone and the respective datasets are available - as mentioned before - on the competitor's download. Please give us at least a timeframe.

10 minutes ago, lonewulf47 said:

I expected the X-Plane 11 dataset to be ready at least now with the newest 1701 cycle, but was again disappointed to see it being still missing. Is there any specific reason why you can't provide us with that data? X-Plane 11 is in Public Beta and as such available to everyone and the respective datasets are available - as mentioned before - on the competitor's download. Please give us at least a timeframe.

+1

Very disappointed and my 12 months subscription is close to the end...

im kinda stuck in a "contract" as my 12 month subscription started 2 months ago. If I had the extra money , I would go back to Navigraph. Seems they are taking it more seriously. I find it very surprising though that no action or comments have been made about it.

• Deputy Sheriffs
8 minutes ago, Hightower said:

I find it very surprising though that no action or comments have been made about it.

You might want to read through this topic again. Also please do not forget that we are just at the end of a holiday season.

vor 9 Minuten, Tom A320 sagte:

You might want to read through this topic again. Also please do not forget that we are just at the end of a holiday season.

I'm sorry Tom, but this is just an irrelevant excuse and not serious answer. We are customers of NavDataPro and we expect a clear statement from the person in charge of NavDataPro. Aerosoft has enough direct connections into Laminar to provide immediate support for X-Plane 11. So please: WHEN?

• Deputy Sheriffs

I was just stating that you posted an incorrect comment. You said there hasn't been any statements or comments which is simply not correct (see post #4 in this topic). 

I can't comment on the availability of NavDataPro for XP11 as I am not Aerosoft. 

3 minutes ago, Tom A320 said:

I was just stating that you posted an incorrect comment. You said there hasn't been any statements or comments which is simply not correct (see post #4 in this topic). 

I can't comment on the availability of NavDataPro for XP11 as I am not Aerosoft. 

You mean your 1 post at the beginning that states "define few"?

I hate to be nagging, but holiday season is irrelevant when we are talking about all the time before the holidays started. The point is why is it taking so long to provide the update to the navdata for xp11 when your competitor has done it quite a while ago. I just had a look through the xplane org forums and its stated from an LM member  you have all the same tools as Navigraph at the same time, which is why its puzzling nothing is done. The 13 cycle subscription isnt exactly cheap and its thought that updates come to new products in a timely manner.  I like to think im reasonable and patient, so I would think waiting over a month for it to update would be enough time especially given Navigraph did it weeks ago.

Cheers

• Deputy Sheriffs
58 minutes ago, Hightower said:

You mean your 1 post at the beginning that states "define few"?

Again you are not correct in what you post, that wasn't my post. You should really be a little bit more precise.

As I stated before, I am not commenting on the XP11 support as this is not in my hands nor my responsibility nor have I any knowledge about. I am just trying to keep the discussion here correct.

You made a clear point that a statement of Aerosoft that they are working on it and having a holiday season in between (I am for example still on vacation) is not acceptable for you. That message is received.

1 hour ago, Tom A320 said:

Again you are not correct in what you post, that wasn't my post. You should really be a little bit more precise.

As I stated before, I am not commenting on the XP11 support as this is not in my hands nor my responsibility nor have I any knowledge about. I am just trying to keep the discussion here correct.

You made a clear point that a statement of Aerosoft that they are working on it and having a holiday season in between (I am for example still on vacation) is not acceptable for you. That message is received.

Holiday season and vacation time is perfectly acceptable. I was merely referring to this Post

So perhaps its my misunderstanding that the process is alot harder on the AS side than the other source that is provided and done with it.

You enjoy your vacation. Everyone deserves one and didnt mean to take away from it.

Cheers

Archived