Jetway Issues - Imaginesim WSSS

Initious

Hi all,

I am currently facing an issue with the jetways in my Imaginesim WSSS which I suspect to be an AES issue as I have reinstalled the airport a minimum of 10 times. I had issues whereby the default imaginesim jetways and AES jetways "stacked" on top of each other so I could have up to 6 jetways per gate, 2 on each "arm" on an A380 capable gate.

I reinstalled AES and now the "links" to the jetways are missing, although now i get only AES jetways. My other imaginesim airport with AES is VHHH and it works perfectly. 

Please refer to both pictures. :)

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

• Developer

Before we look into it, please make sure, that you press the "Repair/Resync" Button below the Airportlist in AESHelp, after you have reinstalled the scenery, then restart the FSX.

Otherwise a filereplacement will be missing, which can gernerate such issues.

3 hours ago, OPabst said:

Before we look into it, please make sure, that you press the "Repair/Resync" Button below the Airportlist in AESHelp, after you have reinstalled the scenery, then restart the FSX.

Otherwise a filereplacement will be missing, which can gernerate such issues.

Hi Oliver, I did press that button when I got the double stacked jetways and this was the end result. 

Can you elaborate on the file replacement? I reinstalled both AES (v2.44) and imaginesim WSSS. 

• Developer

Ok, seams to be a BGL File damaged.

Can you please unpack the attached file to the Folder <FSX>\Aerosoft\AES\AIRPORT\IMAGINESIM\WSSS

and replace the file, then start AESHelp and press the Repair/Resync Button again.

Then start the FSX and check if the issue is fixed.

Can you please unpack the attached file to the Folder \Aerosoft\AES\AIRPORT\IMAGINESIM\WSSS

and replace the file, then start AESHelp and press the Repair/Resync Button again.

Fix WSSS.zip

Hi Oliver

Can I have the fix file for WSSS as I have also the same problem

• Deputy Sheriffs
4 minutes ago, Hisham Selim said:

I have the same issue can I get access to the fix file of WSSS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Simply click on the link in OLivers post. ;)

On 11/29/2016 at 5:41 PM, OPabst said:

Can you please unpack the attached file to the Folder <FSX>\Aerosoft\AES\AIRPORT\IMAGINESIM\WSSS

Fix WSSS.zip

Thanks Oliver, it worked perfectly! 

Archived