HTTP 500 Error-Unable to purchase

Danair

G'day Sir, trying to buy from the shop front page after logging in. (Win 10 - X-Plane 10.51, tools, 1 month AIRAC licence, download = Error HTTP 500

Thank you

Bruce

Ps The message also says that the page cannot be found and may be receiving maintenance.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello Bruce,

what is the exact URL in your browser of the page right before you see the error message? Aerosoft has different stores, so this is needed to know where to have a look.

Hi Tom,  nothing like that to my knowledge just standard Win 10 and I've ordered loads of stuff from you in the past, but not recently.

Here's something though, my laptop which I just tried does not suffer this error message. . . ?

**Spoke too soon - the laptop has the same error now!

20 minutes ago, Tom A320 said:

Bruce, what browser(s) are you using?

Standard Windows 10 with Edge  -  see below

So what I did was flashed up my son's desktop (Win10 & Edge) and ordered the AIRAC, paid with paypal and all before anything could go wrong.  That's solved my problem for now, but are others having the '500 error' problem with 'Edge" ?

Cheers,

Bruce

Archived