Alaska Airlines fligth plan template

Hey PFPX users I was wondering if anyone can make me a PFPX template if I give you an Alaska Airlines OFP and create it in to PFPX format. I'm getting an OFP right from Alaska airlines dispatch. I'm just not smart enough to do it  I would really like to get some help

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

FYI I have a copy of an ASA OFP and have done my best with it but the way the crew view it, it isn't formatted in 1 long sheet like traditional pages. I can add it thought this week. It's probably usable for our purposes.

vor 9 Stunden , CaptainTim sagte:

FYI I have a copy of an ASA OFP and have done my best with it but the way the crew view it, it isn't formatted in 1 long sheet like traditional pages. I can add it thought this week. It's probably usable for our purposes.

As I understand it, Alaska crews use Aviobook on their EFBs to view the OFP and also track fuel and time in the same application. There is just no comparable software for flight sim yet, so we'd have to make do with what we can anyway... I'm excited for what you can come up with though!

Alaska is tough to get information on as far as dispatch and IT is concerned. I've been researching them for a bit and I couldn't even find out what flight planning software they use - my first guess was Jetplan but I couldn't confirm that suspicion. A few things pointed me to Bytron, or something else that partners with Smart4Aviation... But again, unable to confirm.

Luckily the cockpit configs and a few bits of ASA 737 SOP can be found in the Avsim forums, including even Alaska airlines' custom RNP approaches.

Archived