Navdata display scaling and activation problem

jimos87

Ive been having problems with the scaling of nav data pro ever since i installed it, it looks like this, Usually when i resintall it the registration box comes up and i can just about enter my details, this time around after reformatting all drives to re install windows 10 x 64 it now comes up like this. i am running the latest Nvidia drivers, i can't activate it because i cant see to type it in. ive tried my native resolution and also 1080p but it scales the same way. Any ideas how i can solve this.

[Daten]
ProductCode=---
OS=WINDOWS
ProductName=NavDataPro
Version=1.0.3.6
ProductPage=http://www.aerosoft.com

Please login to display this image.

• 1 month later...
8 minutes ago, mopperle said:

Are you using a Surface tablet and did you change your textsize above 100% in Windows 10?

The same could, under certain circumstances, also happen on a desktop btw.
Make sure your size is set to 100%.

Please login to display this image.

i tried setting it to 100% it makes no difference it just makes the whole desktop unreadable. i did notice when i used it the other day that it seems to be unlocked as in somehow somewhere ive put in my registration details

11 minutes ago, jimos87 said:

i tried setting it to 100% it makes no difference it just makes the whole desktop unreadable. i did notice when i used it the other day that it seems to be unlocked as in somehow somewhere ive put in my registration details

Did you restart after setting the scale to 100%? 

Archived