runway in low viz

Pedrodowd

• Developer

All the splash and the lights of the scenery is programmed and generated using SODE.

Please make sure you installed the scenery according the installation wizard instructions and installed SODE 1.4 (part of the wizard).

We are adding to sode lights the option to turn on with low visibility now we are testing. Consider that custom lights are really not visible with fog specially in P3D but is an engine problem only default afcad lights seem to be visible.

Regards

Marco Negri

Please login to display this image.

I do confirm the low visibility "White" airport textures problem... Marco, I don't get it, turning on the sode lights with low visibility would make these white textures disappear?

Please login to display this image.

Is a problem with reflection and p3d engine for some unknown reason the ground poly compiled in p3d SDK with rain effect do this with fog . I can see what we can do but I think is a p3d issue

Inviato dal mio ASUS_Z017D utilizzando Tapatalk

Archived