Modifying Fuel Planner

neilh1983

Hi Guys,

Hope everyone is well.

I did look for answers but wasnt sure how to articulate a search for my specific request.

I have the Aerosoft Airbus Bundle. i am a pilot at BA Virtual. At times, there are routes which specify more PAX than the default AC options in the Fuel Planner.

I appreciate that airlines have different configurations for their fleet and its almost impossible to cater for every company.

How easy is it to add in additional AC into the FP? i want to be able to specify the BA A31X/A32X fleet in FP to be accurate on PAX.

Also, I want to fly the BA1 (EGLC - EINN - KJFK) and BA2 (KJFK - EGLC) routes in the A318 but I am aware that the plane is somewhat modified with 38 first class seats only which I assume dramatically affects ZFW etc so using the standard A318 and specifying 38 PAX is not the best way of going about things. is there an Aerosoft model out there that has this and also the config for the FP?

Thanks

Neil

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I`m with you Neih1983... I also want to be able to modify the fuelplanner of capacity of passengers and other capabilities of weight.... Is there a way?

Thanks,

16 hours ago, Tom A320 said:

A quick forum search ("All content", "modify aircraft") brings up this ;)

Thank You! I`ll be looking into it. If I have the right info. for Delta Airlines Airbuses.

Archived