Jetways

tman41291

I did a search on this and only found one topic, and as explained in the topic i would have to go into the aircraft.cfg and adjust the EXITS. Before i start going in and messing around with the numbers (as my issue isnt the jetways being too far forward, but too far below the door), am i missing a hotfix somewhere or is there a simpler way of fixing this?

for which aircraft do you need the numbers?

A321 is "slightly" longer than A318 and will have other positions - maybe you messed up the exit entries between different A32x variants?

You may check the CFM/IAE configs of the same variant (A319, 320, ...) if the number match up and try the other ones if they don't

• Deputy Sheriffs

You shouldn't edit the aircraft.cfg at all, as the numbers are correct. What product are you using to handle the jetways? AES, GSX, Sode....? Does this happen at all airports, or only default or only addons and which one?

On 11/17/2016 at 8:16 PM, data63 said:

for which aircraft do you need the numbers?

A321 is "slightly" longer than A318 and will have other positions - maybe you messed up the exit entries between different A32x variants?

You may check the CFM/IAE configs of the same variant (A319, 320, ...) if the number match up and try the other ones if they don't

The main one i use and notice it on is the a320 (idk if this makes sense to you, but in the EXITS section my middle number is 35, on all of them)

On 11/17/2016 at 8:23 PM, mopperle said:

You shouldn't edit the aircraft.cfg at all, as the numbers are correct. What product are you using to handle the jetways? AES, GSX, Sode....? Does this happen at all airports, or only default or only addons and which one?

I havent touched anything yet, never have. I am using GSX. Happens at all airports yes (which are all payware if that matters at all)

GSX doesn't control jetways

jetways are either controlled by AES which uses the simconfig.cfg as reference or "ctrl-j" jetways that use the exits section of the aircraft.cfg or SODE.

I don't understand what you want to say with "..my middle number is 35" ??? - maybe you just post the exit section of your aircraft.cfg here

and maybe you give some hint of which airport from which developer on which gate - it's quite hard to help you with that little info

2 minutes ago, data63 said:

GSX doesn't control jetways

jetways are either controlled by AES which uses the simconfig.cfg as reference or "ctrl-j" jetways that use the exits section of the aircraft.cfg.

I don't understand what you want to say with "..my middle number is 35" ??? - maybe you just post the exit section of your aircraft.cfg here

lol my apologies, figured that would of seemed foreign to say it like that.

[EXITS]            // A320  
number_of_exits             = 4
exit.0                     = 0.4,  35.0, -5.5, -3.0, 0
exit.1                     = 0.4,  35.0,  5.5, -3.0, 0
exit.2                     = 0.4,  23.0,  5.5, -6.0, 1
exit.3                    = 0.4, -60.0 , 5.5, -6.0, 1

[EXITS]            // A321
number_of_exits             = 4
exit.0                     = 0.4,  48.0, -5.5, -3.0, 0
exit.1                     = 0.4,  48.0,  5.5, -3.0, 0
exit.2                     = 0.4,  38.0,  5.5, -6.0, 1
exit.3                    = 0.4, -60.0 , 5.5, -6.0, 1

As previously stated i mentioned the 35 being in all of them, but that was my dumb mistake they were both a320 just CFM and IAE oops :)

Either way, I still get jetways being lower then normal. It happens on both p3d and fsx.

17 minutes ago, data63 said:

these numbers look somehow strange to me as the A32x should have only 1 type 0 (passenger) exit.

I'll check it with my numbers tomorrow

Thank you kindly. Like i said before, i just installed it, never touched the file other then to look at those numbers. Was a bit confused.

Archived