LPG Lightning repaints

TheCameronPerson

Hi all,

Please find below the download link to repaints of XR728 and XR713. They're represented in their current guise found at the LPG QRA shed at Bruntingthorpe. The file should contain two files, one named XR713 F3 and the other being XR728 F6. Quick note being that XR713 is not a complete repaint using the F3 paintkit, just a quick edit of the existing 111 Squadron F3 so it's not perfect.

Thanks,

Cameron. :D

LPG Lightnings.zip

Please login to display this image.

23 hours ago, Ash25 said:

Not and LPG Repaint but here is one of the Thunder City Jets F6's. Hope you like 

Feel free to upload any repaints you have to here.. I was just about to upload my version of 773 but you've got it covered ;)

Have you got anymore repaints you're working on?

I was just looking over my repaint of XR728 on FSX and I've noticed that the aircraft accidentally has the serial xS728. I've corrected this now and here's the new file below.. If you already have my repaint then drop the F6 file into the Lightning folder and let the original be overwritten. When I get time next I'll be doing two more repaints of XR724 now owned by the Lightning Association where she is the last Lightning at Binbrook (but mechanically doing rather well) if anyone's interested. I'll do one showing the ac as it was in service and the other repaint showing a more current (very worn) repaint..

LPG Lightnings.zip

Sounds great.

I myself am working on a few repaint packs for 5,11 and LTF. Only F6's at the moment. So far I have the grey airframes painted, just need to start working on the camo schemes. Will post some pics when I get a chance.

• 3 weeks later...

RE: File is up on FlightSim now, see below for link

Just to let everyone know I've re-uploaded this repaint to FlightSim so I can clear some space on my attachments, in future I'll be uploading straight to FlightSim. Here's the link

http://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/fslib.php?searchid=52701661

Here is a quick repaint of XR724 AE after delivery to The Lightning Association at former RAF Binbrook. The current 5 Squadron scheme wasn't adopted until after delivery.

When time allows i will do a detailed repaint depicting its current state with its faded paintwork etc. 

texture.LightningAssociation.zip

12 hours ago, Ash25 said:

Here is a quick repaint of XR724 AE after delivery to The Lightning Association at former RAF Binbrook. The current 5 Squadron scheme wasn't adopted until after delivery.

When time allows i will do a detailed repaint depicting its current state with its faded paintwork etc. 

texture.LightningAssociation.zip

Looks great.  Do you have some instructions (as to which F.6 folder) and the fltsim entry for the aircraft.cfg file??

Thanks

--WH

7 hours ago, WarHorse47 said:

Looks great.  Do you have some instructions (as to which F.6 folder) and the fltsim entry for the aircraft.cfg file??

Thanks

--WH

Sorry WarHorse47 forgot to mention that. it belongs in the Aerosoft Lightning F6_noOW folder, see attached file for Aircraft.cfg entry.

Read Me.txt

On ‎12‎/‎28‎/‎2016 at 1:26 PM, Ash25 said:

Beat you to it my friend ;)

But just as a mention when 724 was delivered to Binbrook she was without the adens mounted in the ventral and she had a kind of white speech bubble on the front of the fuselage that had the warning for the canopy jettison unlike LPG's XR728 which just has yellow writing..

C.

Archived