Issue at DD EPWA

fmop17

Dear Oliver,

Thanks for these great AES packages that I'm extensively using at some 100+ airports on my FSX system.

There is a double jetways issue at gates 12 and 15R of Drzewiecki Design (DD) EPWA Warsaw airport (see attachment), where DD have installed static aircrafts. No issue at every and all other "free" (no static aircraft) parking positions.

FYI, I have SODE 1.4 installed (and working nicely).

Would you please help me fix this?

Many thanks in advance for your kind assistance.

Best regards,

Franck.

My FSX system:

FSX Gold Edition on Win7/64

- UTX Europe, GEX + FEX environment – Pilot's FSGU EUR & AFR, Pilot's FS Global Real Weather – FS Commander

- i7 4770 Quad Core @ 3.9 GHz – nVidia GeForce GTX 780 3Gb – 4x8Mb DDR3 RAM

- FSX and aircrafts on a Samsung 500 Gb SSD drive, sceneries, utilities and large database addons on a 4 Tb Sata3 HD drive

AES issues at DD EPWA.pdf

• Developer

Yes, AES is not designed to be compatible with the static Aircrafts for the moment.

Please unzip the attached file to the <FS>\Aerosoft\AES\SCENERY and <FS>\Aerosoft\AES\AIRPORT folder. This will remove the static aircrafts and jetways at this two positions.

You must have AES 2.44 installed before

Thanks Oliver. I just installed the patch. It works fine.

I had to edit the airport file (ADEX) to include these 2 new gates (12 and 15R), now available for AI and user traffic.

Until AES is made compatible with static aircrafts, I hope this patch will keep valid after further AES versions.

Best regards,

Franck.

Archived