vibration

Neilfb

Love flying the Dimona motor glider but I am having  bit of trouble and there must be a reason for it but I don't know what. It's only just started doing it again. When I go over 50 knots the aircraft vibrates and bounces about. Any ideas? Thanks. Neil

• 3 months later...

I would like a reply to this question before I die if anyone has any idea why mu aircratf hsake about over 50 knots. I have the same aircraft installed in FSX Steam and it works faultlessly. Thank. Neil Birch

I would like a reply to this question before I die if anyone has any idea why mu aircratf hsake about over 50 knots. I have the same aircraft installed in FSX Steam and it works faultlessly. Thank. Neil Birch

yep it works a treat in Steam. I have uninstalled it and re-installed it all to know avail, it has me stumped, it's like flying with the hood opened.

• Aerosoft

We have no idea why it would not behave the same in both these simulators using the same files and settings. I just took her up in both simulators and can't simply recreate this effect.  I checked in out support database and have found nothing else that is related. That might indicate it is something specific on your system. Do you run weather tools?

Hi Neil

Just a thought ... have you deleted  any saved files that refer to the Dimona from your Flight Simulator X Files folder before you reinstalled ?

Archived