A320neo Engines

The "neo" term actually is an acronym for "new engine option" - funnily Aerosoft referred to their models equipped with sharklets as "neo", which caused a lot of confusion in the community. I would both imagine and hope that Aerosoft decide to return to the A320 series and do the actual neo variants with the LEAP-1A and PW1100 engines, after they finish the A330 project of course. Given the remaining Airbus types that could potentially follow the A330 there are only a few left (A350 and A380) and I kind of doubt they'll ever consider the latter, since the former covers a more broad and significant market in the real world. 

The main changes for the actual neo variants are, besides the engines with their respective performance data and attributes, some differences on the overhead panel and a couple specific ECAM messages.

Thanks CRJ.  I'm an industrial architect at Airbus currently working on manufacturing the A330neo wings.  So I too am looking forward to the A330 from Aerosoft.  I've learnt so much from the A320 from Aerosoft.  Keep up the great work!

Archived