Cold and dark state problem

randonegabriel

Hello everyone! I have another problem...once again:(

Each time I turn the cockpit state to "cold and dark", after electrical power up, I have some problems:

first of all, LOTS of buttons display the white light. All of them (like the GPWS ones or the ADIRS ones or many others) are actually not working. Then, the COCKPIT temp, the FWD CABIN and AFT CABIN temperature switches automatically switch to the COLD position, and I can't fix them. Altimeter automatically display 994hpa. The gear lever goes in UP position, ELAC 1 and ELAC 2 in the FLT CTL panel are OFF and I can push it to AUTO pos. I also realized that I can't find the livery manager tool and the fuel configurator tool.
Yesterday it worked fine, I don't know the reason why today it don't work...
Help me please! 

2016-11-13_10-2-45-522.BMP

I've forgot another thing: it looks I don't have a valid database in the mcdu. For example, when I enter on the INIT page the origin/destination airports it doesn't recognize the airports and it displays I'm using invalid waypoints... It's just a week i can't fly the a320 on my FSX:( 

Archived