Useful PFPX additions

A reminder of a couple of useful additions for PFPX shared by David aka 'Sharky' and Serge aka 'Serge75'

Files are available from the download section above:

• PFPX RAD Restrictions and Directs ( AIRAC cycle based ) - directs are increasingly required with the expanding Europe FRA

• PFPX Route Translator Spreadsheets - Converts the UK Standard Route Document and FAA preferred routes to useable routes for use within PFPX ( requires Excel )

Many thanks to both David and Serge for their valuable contribution.

• Tom A320 pinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Got a question about the route converter spreadsheet.  I've used it (works great) but for some reason PFPX says that there are almost 3500 invalid routes.  They all seem to be "invalid waypoints" or "invalid airways".  I'm running the current AirAC.  Anyone else experiencing this?  Thanx!

-Rick

Hello Rick,

Yes both UK SRD and FAA sources produce errors.

Certainly regarding some UK entries the airway no longer exists.

Have you cross checked against the AIP ?

• Deputy Sheriffs
4 minutes ago, airbusitalia said:

Hi guys.......can i know why pfpx uses dct points also at flight level 320 in the italian airspace?

Please do not use a random PFPX topic for your question, but open your own one. Thank you.

• 3 months later...

Archived