Units won't return, trafficlight bug

Jorgaming

First of all, i really like this game. However i ran into a gamebreaking bug. On the way home from a call your units can get tuck in a weird trafficlight bug. The light is on green, yet no car is moving on either side. At first i could solve it by jumping into a unit car that was stuck at the light. Pushed the civilian cars aside and then my units could drive again. However i just had to terminate my game as a ambulance got stuck in the same bug, this time the ambulance refused to drive. Seeing all my other units had returned to base i couldn't jump into a car and give it a push. It really breaks the game, so far i haven't been able to complete one 24 hour cycle due to this bug and other bugs that have you stuck in a "Waiting for further instructions" and the AI getting stuck in some kind of loop so nothing happens and when you switch to the correct AI the objective won't register you did it either.

Hope this can be resolved soon, really liking this game.

Getting this bug also. The light at the right of the main base, looking from a truck parked on the bay. No fix for that.

Instead of Game Saving, next update should bring another fixes as I have to restart the game hundred of times because of bugs, so Save Game won't do a lot right now.

I haven't been able to complete one shift yet (not sure if there are 24 hour shifts or something?). Always having this issue or that one of the AI firemen isn't doing their thing. Like my commander not getting into the vehicle and im stuck on "waiting for instructions". The commander isn't someone i can take control over so i can't put him in the truck :( Still i enjoy the game, just wish i could complete the first 24 hours without issues, I'm trying to make a series on my channel but i often record for almost a hour then running into such a bug :(

It has gotten worse it seems. When the game was just released i didn't had it happening. Now it happens after every return from a emergency call. And it's always the traffic lights near the station. Seems to work fine with the other traffic lights, but around the station they all break down for some bizar reason.

Can there be any word from the devs that they are looking into this. Maybe have a despawn time or something so that the vehicles respawn again if needed. Cause right now i can't play without this bug happening and its hurting the game so much :( While this is really a good game and shows that "simulators" don't have to be cheap, crappy not even close to simulation games.

Archived