Posibilities for a bug tracker?

SkyBlue

Hi,

I've been on some bug finding and reporting to the team at support(at)aerosoft.com for some hours between yesterday and today. I've find a list of bugs quite large, but I'm sure some people already have reported them.

As the game is full of bugs (totally aceptable, don't get me wrong) and maybe a lot of things that are not yet implemented, in order to give a better feedback to the team and don't report duplicated bugs or features not included for now in the game... Would you consider installing a Bug Tracker so the game owners can have a best overview on what to report and what no? Maybe with a selection of people so not everyone starts to report ugly things. I was thinking on something like Mantis-BT, which is very helpful on Arma 3 bug tracking, for example.

Anyway, this is my actual list of bugs and queries (all of them reported already to mail)

- Can connect 2 hoses to same output
- Camera get glitched after using the pump control and stuck to 3rd view
- When connecting a distributor directly to the truck, it connects inwards insted of outwards: The model is kind of inverted on the Z axis.
- Inductor for foam doesn't work, cannot be connected. Foam comming out from the special nozzle directly.
- Pressure regulator not working
- CTD when returning from Car Accident with Victim trapped, as driver of LF24.

- Fire do not extinguish on Fire Building mission after 15 minutes dropping water. The instructions window (top right) starts to loop from "Attack fire" or something like that to "Wait for instructions". Maybe that's the problem.

- On the tutorial for Hydrants, it should also explain how to get a hose connected out of the TLF to a nozzle or distributor. Have tried for a while all combinations but no success. Maybe include a tutorial on the manual for connections, same on the LF24.

- On the translation to English, when referring to the vehicle horn (number 1 when driving), translation should be Airhorn or something like that, not "Megaphone".

Regards!

Archived